If you believe that Trending Custom has infringed your intellectual property rights, we encourage you to contact us using the procedure outlined below.
It is our policy to (1) block access to or remove any content (including, without limitation, text, graphics, and photos) (collectively, "Content") that it believes in good faith to infringe the intellectual property rights of third parties following receipt of a compliant notice; and (2) remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
If you believe that Content residing on or accessible through the website constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please send a notice of infringement containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed on or through the website, including the registration number(s) for any such material if applicable;
2. Identification of the Content that you claim has infringed on the identified copyrighted work or other intellectual property, including (a) a description of how the material in question is using the copyrighted work or other intellectual property in a way that constitutes infringement, and (b) a description of where the material in question is located on or in the website, with sufficient detail that we may verify the existence of the material within the website;
3. Your contact information, including your full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property is not authorized by the copyright holder, its agents, or the law;
5. A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information provided in your notice is accurate and that you are the rights holder or are authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder; and
6. An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the rights holder.
It is our policy to remove or disable access to the allegedly-infringing Content.
If we believe that the Content that was removed or to which access was disabled is either not infringing, or we believe that we have the right to post and use such Content from the rights owner, the owner's agent, or pursuant to the law (including as a fair use), we will send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Designated Agent listed below:
1. Identification of the Content that has been removed or disabled, including a description of the where the material in question appeared on the website before it was removed or disabled;
2. A statement by us, made under penalty of perjury, that we have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or blocked as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the Content in question;
3. Our contact information, including full name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address;
4. A statement by us that we consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal Court for the judicial district in which our address is located;
5. Our electronic or physical signature.
If a counter-notice is received by the Designated Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that party that we may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the rights owner files an action seeking a court order against the member, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our discretion.
Please note that under Section 512(f) of the DMCA, any person who knowingly misrepresents that Content or activity is infringing may be subject to liability for damages, including attorney's fees.
You can file complaints through the links below for:
Christmas delivery guaranteed!
Make sure those all-important gifts arrive right on time.
2021 Holiday Shipping Cut-off Dates
Dear our beloved customers,
As Christmas and New Year’s Eve are coming to town, we would like to send our sincere gratitude and wish you and your family all the best at Christmas and in the upcoming year.
Trending Custom items are wonderful Christmas gifts for friends and family members that you adore and care about. Most importantly, we want to ensure that you receive your gifts in time for the holidays. Therefore, to avoid unexpected delays, please check the chart below for the cut-off plan:
Standard delivery Order before
Express delivery Order before
|International||30th November||Not Available|
|Apparel||6th December||Not Available|
|Ornament||6th December||14th December|
|Mug||6th December||14th December|
|Cards||6th December||Not Available|
|Doormat||6th December||14th December|
|Pillow/ Fleece Blanket||6th December||Not Available|
|House Flag/ Garden Flag||6th December||Not Available|
|Canvas/ Poster||6th December||Not Available|
|Others||30th November||Not Available|
Due to increased volumes experienced and to ensure our products hand to our customers on time, any rush requests received after the cutoff date cannot be guaranteed. We will try our best to make it delivered to you, but we cannot promise it arrives on time.
Once again, we look forward to having a chance to serve you in the future and send our very best wishes at Christmas!
Trending Custom Team
Absolutely! During checkout you'll have the ability to enter your desired shipping address, as well as a separate billing address. We never include any invoices, pricing, or billing information with our orders.
All items are made-to-order. This means that when you place your order, we print that item just for you, one at a time for the best quality! For some products, we do offer a faster, express shipping option during checkout for those in a bit of a rush. Unfortunately we do not have a 'rush' option at this time, and are unable to offer any estimates or shipping options beyond what's seen during checkout.
The postal carrier used to deliver your order depends on your delivery address. We use a variety of couriers with most orders being delivered by USPS, UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
Each of our items is made on demand and is printed specially for you. Due to the way our orders are processed, made, and packaged, they unfortunately cannot be split into separate parcels and sent to multiple addresses. Should you need the books in your order to be sent to different addresses, you'll need to order them separately.
All orders come with tracking. Once your order is on it's way, the tracking number is attached to your order. You'll be able to find it in both your Shipping Confirmation email, and on your tracking order page. Just log in to see all of your order details, right in one place.
Contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll find that out for you!